Saturday, March 16

R E C E N T O U T I N G S

ok so i know i've been awful with this whole blogging thing recently, but i've literally had SO much on with exams, work, going out with friends that I've seriously had no time!
Anyway, in february half term, me and my boyfriend went to London and it was the best thing i've ever done in my life! On the first day we did all the typical tourist things e.g. Buckingham Palace & The London Eye. Then i went on a rampage along Oxford & Reagent Street! I went in victoria secret for the first time (I was a little disappointed but never mind) and bought far too much haha.

I also went on a girly night which was so fun because we all needed to blow off steam after exams! I wore out a basic T from Zara with my brand new ACNE jeans that i featured in my wish list post! 



No comments:

Post a Comment