Friday, December 7

O U R L I T T L E S E C R E T

How magic was the Victoria Secret fashion show?! Every time i think about it i let out a satisfied sigh *sigh* 
My favourite part were the outfits during Rihanna's ''Diamonds''; Miranda Kerr looked particularly fab in her pink lace number. And then Doutzen Kroes sauntered down in a white lace and black cage ensemble with the trade mark Angel wings. And then my favourite Angel of all time, Candice Swanepoel strutted her endless legs down the catwalk to Bruno Mar' heavenly voice - '' *agh* perfection'' I whisper to myself. Finally, just as you think it can't get any better they bring out the cutie that is Justin Bieber! He is swiftly followed by Cara Delevingne in THE cutest candy stripe number. Basically, the show was bliss.




1 comment:

  1. How amazing do they look?! Sigh...back to the treadmill for me!

    Great post, I love your blog, I'm following :) xx

    www.fairytalekiss.co.uk

    ReplyDelete