Friday, December 7

V O G U E L O V I N G

Meh, i've had the last week off school because I've been ill with sinusitis and the cold december weather is finally starting to get to me. I'm the kind of person who only likes winter when I'm inside snuggled up by a fire, or its snowed and i can go sledging. On Thursday vogue was posted through my door and i was happy to see that Kate Upton was on the cover! i LOVE this girl, she promotes a healthy body image in the modelling industry and she quite frankly doesn't care that she isn't a size 0. Over the past year i have noticed a dramatic change in this aspect of 'skinny is better' as more girls are turning to a fit and healthy life that shown by victoria secret models. I'm happy that the modelling industry is changing for the better.
Quote Kate; ''I'm happy to be seen as a good example. If i can help girls who are going though body-image issues, then i think that's amazing''
I think it's amazing too kate.



No comments:

Post a Comment